Follow The Republic:
• Columbus Cycling & Fitness for helping
• me out of a jam, from Mickey Kim.
• David and Jeff Sneed for the quick repair on our garage, from Uncle Howard and Aunt Clora.
• drivers who stop during funeral processions.
• all the “lit up” bicyclists on Saturday night’s “Moonlight Loop.” You all looked great.
• Tim and JoAnna Hooten for your love and kindness, from Shannon and Bobby.
• Clifford residents for your thoughtfulness, from Shannon Clark and family.
• the Speer and Unrue families for your help and kindness, from
• a friend.
• Columbus Animal Care Services for hosting a well-organized “Moonlight Loop”
• bicycle ride, from local bicycle riders.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.