Follow The Republic:
• Sally Van Dyk for her letter to the editor addressing the impatience and aggressiveness of people today, from Gloria Steyer.
• the hard work and effort that the Parks and Recreation employees have done to keep the Greenbelt and Par 3 Golf Courses in excellent condition.
• all the volunteers and law enforcement agencies for making the Columbus Moonlight Loop a safe and wonderful ride, from
• the Gwins.
• Zayrim at Walmart west for the help with the photos, from Faith Ann Welch.
• the young man who gave us a tire gauge, from the paper delivery girl with the flat tire.
• all the volunteers for the great night bicycle ride.
• Heritage Heights managers Mark and Carlyn for doing a wonderful job for the last two years, from some older residents.
• everyone involved in the Courage to Climb concert, especially, Meredith and Daniele working together on your senior project, from Sandy Boyd.
• Onions to…
• the school office secretary for being unreasonably rude when I had a simple question.
• the driver of the gray-
• and-black Dodge Ram at Walmart
• on Friday evening who beat a
• dent into and scratched my quarter panel.
• any driver who can’t focus on driving while reading a sign.
• those who dress inappropriately when they serve communion at church.
• whoever stole my grandson’s brand new moped.
• the health organization for letting the best help they had go.
• everyone who puts onions
• in the paper just to complain
• about something.
• whoever made the bus stop for the disabled and elderly community across a busy street.
• those who contribute to the problems of society instead of trying to be part of the solution.
• whoever stole the cement frog and blue gazing ball.
• the city for not enforcing the leash laws.
• the tanning salon that does not follow safety rules.
• The Republic for misspelling my child’s name in Around Town and not printing an Onion when I wanted it put in.
• the convenience store clerk who talked to other customers instead of working.
• city sanitation who
• will not pick up the mattress
• until September.
• rude people.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.