Follow The Republic:
• Julie Franke and DQ downtown for your support of the Moonlight Loop Bike Ride on Saturday night with yummy treats, from Columbus Animal Care Services.
• Mrs. Patricia Bippen for the the yummy apple tarts, from the CDT Salin Bank tellers.
• Autumn for finding and returning my AMC Theater Stubs card Monday.
• Mike at Hoosier Sporting Goods for last-minute services to help make the 13th birthday celebration complete.
• Onions to…
• any citizen who believes that anything provided by the government can be “free.”
• high school-age drivers for driving recklessly on Seventh Street.
• staffing business that treats its employees poorly.
• annoying vehicle that drives through residential areas constantly.
• law enforcement for not patrolling additions on the north side.
• out-of-town business that does shoddy asphalt driveways.
• those who want to use taxpayer money to pay for unnecessary curbside recycling.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.