Follow The Republic:
• the residents of Riverside Drive and the volunteers of the Moonlight Loop Bicycle Ride for the beautiful luminaries that lined the street for those of us riding, from a grateful bicyclist.
• Mr. Lynn Glick for the delicious veggies, from the gals at Salin Bank.
• Grams Bakery for the beautiful cake that helped make No. 13 extra special.
• Jennifer at Tina’s Nails for doing such a great job on Monday morning.
• Donna T., Judy R., and Wanda H. for the delightful “widows tea” at First Baptist Church.
• Roger Keller for sharing his labor, talent and home to make Marvin’s celebration so special, from Ann, Angie and Andra.
• Melinda Johnson for your kindness concerning the books, from Patsy Harris.
• Beth Coffman for helping a friend in need at The Big Cheese, from Teri Hurd.
• Janice Montgomery for giving me a ride to Four Seasons and the gift certificate to Target, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Lori at CRH for always being kind and cheery and making the best Italian sub ever.
• Tanya at Amazin’ Joe’s for amazing service, from the eight top table on Monday night.
• Ashley Norman for passing her national exam, from John Tinkey.
• Steve Cohen and staff for the great maintenance and care of Green Belt and Par 3 golf courses, from an avid golfer.
• Brian Gilroy for a wonderful sermon at Garden City Church of Christ on Sunday morning.
• Amy Chandler fro the wonderful photo of the Cooper’s Hawk, from Sheila Diewert.
• Sandy at Bradbury Pools for exceptional customer service and getting our heater fixed, from the Mullally family.
• the Cheer Fund and Mike Wilson for all their hard work and effort in making this year’s Mayor’s Ride successful and the Indiana state troopers motorcycle unit for participating again.
• the family at 14th and Marr for trimming the bush so drivers can see down the road.
• Sally Van Dyk for her letter to the editor about civility, from a reader who agrees.
• cement contractor Daren Burch and his crew for a wonderful job, from a grateful customer.
• Onions to…
• the teenage driver of the black convertible who should never have been granted a driver’s license.
• the bank branch manager who won’t return phone calls.
• those who allow children to play video games during church.
• drivers who ignore the rules of the road when turning from one street to another.
• the minister who does not dress appropriately for church.
• the school corporation for too much humidity in the classrooms.
• The Republic for not mentioning JV sports in the newspaper.
• the non-profit organization for having too many chiefs.
• The Republic for not printing next-day news.
• doctor’s office that will not give samples.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.