Follow The Republic:
• the person responsible for cutting down the weeds around the stop sign at Bowery Street and 25th Street in Petersville, from the Petersville United Methodist Church.
• those who put out the luminaries on Riverside Drive for the Moonlight Loop bike ride on Saturday night, from Teri Hurd.
• all employees at Old National Bank who contributed to the underwear drive for Sans Souci, from Sans Souci staff and board.
• the amazing staff at Kay Jewelers for all of your help and amazing customer service, from Catey Gibson.
• Martha Myers and Columbus Regional Hospital for providing a parking area for our staff while our front drive and parking lot was being repaired and paved, from staff of Kindred Transitional Care of Columbus.
• The Republic Classified Department employee for correcting my auto ad in the newspaper, from an Edinburgh customer.
• John Tinkey for the Rush County tomatoes, from Bruce.
• Dave and his service dog Bonnie for visiting Evelyn Fetter on the seventh floor at Columbus Regional Hospital and all the good things they do for the patients.
• Rick and John at BC Engineering Department for your kind assistance in getting my scooter home when the starter went out, from Mike Housefield.
• Wendell Huff for clearing my yard of weeds, from a grateful sister-in-law.
• Vaughn and Chris for working after hours to fix the water problem at Moose Park, from all the thankful campers.
• The Republic for the article on immigrants on Sunday.
• the person who left the vegetables on my front porch Tuesday, from Linda Williamson.
• Debbie Cotton for giving us the refreshments for our club party, from Barbara Herold.
• Cindy and William for the lovely dance program for Just Friends and the rest of the friends, from Terry Trimpe.
• Onions to…
• the school with a new HVAC system that does not work.
• parents who sign their kids up for several extracurricular activities and expect coaches and leaders to hold practices and meetings around their schedule.
• those who use the public streets for their own personal parking space to house extra cars, trucks and trailers.
• foul-mouthed people who talk loudly on their cellphones through their entire visit to a convenience store.
• the store for redirecting the downspouts from your building into the gravel alley behind your store.
• those who worry about what someone wears to church.
• the restaurant that violates the health code by having a pet in the kitchen and serving area.
• the county government official who makes it difficult to present budgets.
• the doctor’s office who does not call their patients on time.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.