Follow The Republic:
• school bus drivers who greet the kids as they’re getting on the bus and telling them to “have a great day” as they’re exiting the bus.
• Brenda Korte and friends for helping to make sure the sweet little children have some new toys to help them in their new life, from Catey and Judy.
• The Republic for the great-tasting watermelon for subscribers to your newspaper, from Richard and Geneva Clark.
• The Millers for all the veggies, from your neighbors across the hill.
• the lady that bought the Nutty Bars at Save-a-Lot, from Walter Romine.
• Hope at Comfort Keepers for doing an excellent job cleaning Tim Burton’s house, from Betty.
• Bob Pitman and Lynne Sullivan for the excellent column about Mill Race Center, from Karen.
• The Republic for the delicious watermelon, from a longtime subscriber, Betty Welch.
• my good neighbor who called the police when she saw a suspicious person take something from my front door.
• Michael and Shelia Mullinex for being our ministers, from a grateful congregation.
• Wanda Huff for making my birthday very special and the delicious cake.
• the second-floor nurses at CRH for caring for Roger when he was very sick, from Betty, Roberta, Wanda and Tonya.
• Onions to…
• whomever decided that County Road 50N should now be a terrible gravel road.
• the black Mustang full of teenagers who cut me off at lunch.
• the cafeteria manager who is saying disparaging remarks about her job and co-workers.
• the person who does not understand that depression can be a chemical condition.
• staffing agencies that do not make an effort to help a potential client who wants to find work.
• the restaurant with nasty, dirty walls and carpet.
• those who meddle in other people’s business.
• The Republic for lack of coverage of the Columbus East football team.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.