Follow The Republic:
• the cashier at Murphy Oil for staying open an extra few minutes Tuesday night so I could get gas in my truck, from Richard Clark.
• nurses Amy and Jennifer and all the others who took care of me during my visit, from Betty Burton.
• Marcus Speer for reporting the fire on County Road 750E, from a friend.
• Master Kelley for the positive difference you make in the lives of your taekwondo students, from your students.
• the lady in line behind us that bought a balloon for my daughter, Lucy.
• the organizers of the Moonlight Loop Bike Ride in support of Animal Care Services for a great evening, from a happy group of riders.
• Sandy and Candi, O.T.’s at Mill Race Center, for their skilled and caring rehabilitation therapy, from Margaret.
• The Republic for printing letters against guns, increasing local gun sales.
• Delbert Kinsey for the all the tomatoes, from Jane Peters.
• INDOT for the new-style stoplights on State Road 46 West, from Joe.
• Top Dog Car Wash for the excellent customer service Saturday in the heat.
• Carole Hyneman and Wilford Lutes for their great letters, from Sheila Deiwert.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.