Follow The Republic:
• the gentleman in the F150 who picked up the biker and took me home when I was stranded with a flat a few miles north of town last week.
• Jim Lienhoop for picking up the ball and representing Columbus on the important economic development mission to Asia.
• Nick at Dog World for cleaning up the mess CoCo made in my car.
• Connie, Mark and Brian for taking care of my Buick, from Frank.
• Linda and Don Jackson for planning a great 50th anniversary weekend, from the members of your “Forever Friends” group.
• city police officer who helped the two ladies in the SUV at State Road 46 and State Road 11.
• Julie at the Easy Sprint store at Premium Outlets mall for going above and beyond to help me.
• Jeff and Carl Stewig for the tomatoes, from Margie Peach.
• Rick Branstetter of Scipio for jumping into Tipton Lake to rescue me after I fell out of the boat, from Clara Thompson.
• city council for recognizing the value of sending an official delegate as a member of the trade delegation to Asia.
• people at Tire Barn for repairing my punctured tire for free, from Rick Loper.
• Onions to…
• whoever made the decision to make part of County Road 50N a mess with gravel but didn’t do anything to the section coming off of U.S. 31 that is in need of repair.
• the public official who messages private citizens telling them of disappointment and concern about who/what they like on Facebook.
• whoever stole the six changing-color solar lantern lights from my front yard on Sunday or Monday night.
• The Republic for using a movie title reference as part of a front page headline, when it had absolutely no relevance to the story.
• those who use the streets of Columbus and U.S. 31 as their personal trash cans.
• those, including a state trooper, who would not help the two ladies with a baby push their SUV off the road at state roads 11 and 46.
• property owners west of town who do not mow their grass.
• those who do not realize that not everyone works regular office hours.
• for not inviting Asian countries to come here and conduct meetings.
• for making taxpayers pay for a trip.
• traffic lights at State Road 46 and Goeller Boulevard.
• local club for not replacing a tattered American flag.
• person who threw a lit cigarette in the grass in front of the school administration building.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.