Follow The Republic:
• Tom Heller for making sense out of nonsense.
• Axsom Plumbing for the prompt response to our problem, from the Leestmas.
• Shirley Misner for all the good fruits and vegetables, from cousin Charlotte.
• Milo Smith for his prompt service for materials requested, from Elsie Hege.
• the gentleman in charge of Palomino Remodeling for replacing three steps for me at no charge, from Linda.
• Gail Hudock and Mandy Wilder for helping me and my wife on a really hard day, from Jason and Kara Taylor.
• the sixth-floor staff at Columbus Regional Hospital for the excellent care, from David Allmon.
• all the help and donations for the Abner family dinner, from Jenny Ritter.
• the person who paid for our dinner Tuesday evening at Sadie’s.
• Onions to…
• anyone who parks boats, campers, trailers and inoperable vehicles on the streets.
• the principal that treats the teachers with disrespect.
• expecting taxpayers to fund an Asian junket that will be more symbolism than substance.
• bicyclists who do not obey the rules of the road.
• the woman at a big-box store who talked so loud she could be heard all over the store.
• city officials and business leaders who are not addressing the downtown parking problem caused by downtown employees parking on Washington Street.
• doctors who do not care about anything but money.
• those who park unused vehicles on busy city streets and never move them.
• residents of the county who do not watch out for the government employees out doing their jobs on city and county streets and highways.
• real estate agents that do not offer a final walk-through.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.