Follow The Republic:
• my wonderful breakfast friends that made my birthday very special and full of flying color, from Kay.
• Veston for being kind to me when my truck broke down in front of your house, from Jim.
• good neighbors who share tomatoes and apples, from the Wilson family.
• our community members who responded so generously to the critical need for food at the shelter, from Turning Point.
• Sandy McCoy for the phenomenal photo of the great egret in Take Your Best Shot.
• those who advocate curbside recycling.
• Cody Skinner for the fantastic job serving my husband and me on Tuesday at IHOP.
• the Columbus police officer that pulled my daughter over near Columbus North who was missing the sticker on her license plate for being so kind to a frightened young girl.
• Kurt and the gang at 4th Street Bar & Grill for your help in surprising Ken on his 60th birthday, from Christy Langston.
• all the donations for the bake sale from the Women of the Moose, from Penny Ritter.
• Russ at Barr Plumbing for the immediate response to our problem, from the Sell family.
• Annette Kleinhenz for her letter to the editor, from Evelyn Garwood.
• Onions to…
• speeders on 29th Street between Fairlawn Drive and Taylor Road.
• those who still think that the federal legislature consists of the Congress and the Senate.
• motorists who do not obey the rules of the road.
• the uninformed who think foreign businesses magically appear in Columbus.
• the church that did not get a longtime member’s birthday in the paper.
• the person who stole our newspaper out of the box in Taylorsville.
• school administrators who are permitting classroom parties at private homes and teachers’ residences.
• those who do not want to take responsibility for their animals when they hurt someone.
• law enforcement for not doing anything about the break-ins in a local subdivision.
• The Republic for printing an obituary incorrectly.
• those shooting off fireworks on Wednesday night.
• those who do not realize that hearing-impaired people will speak much louder than other people.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.