Follow The Republic:
• Hope Elementary PTO for the supply money for our classrooms, from Hope Elementary teachers.
• Bob Webb for being dependable and responding to our request for assistance during this week’s power outage in our neighborhood, from your Washington Street neighbors.
• the faith community for their stance on the vandalism to the three churches.
• the people and organizations who made the 2014 Miyoshi, Japan students and teachers feel welcomed and informed; BCSC, mayor’s office, Visitor’s Center, Cummins, DQ downtown, kidscommons, the Clarion, local churches, SpringHill Camp and especially all the host families, from the Friends of Miyoshi Committee.
• local AMVETS Post Commander, Kevin Blair and fellow veterans for successfully raising $1,513 for veterans’ needs during the AMVETS POST 509 Fundraiser Golf Outing.
• Dani at Fifth Third Bank on 25th Street for excellent customer service, from the lady on Wednesday morning.
• Snappy Tomato Pizza for making my mother’s birthday so special, from Allison and Ashley Teipen.
• Tom at Advantage Heating and Cooling services for his kind expertise.
• Jean Hack, for the zucchini bread, from Tom and Marilyn Herold.
• Annette Kleinhenz for her letter to the letter about suicide prevention, from survivors of suicide.
• Our Hospice for a wonderful concert.
• Onions to…
• city official for taking away the senior citizens’ money for Mill Race Center to fund other pet projects.
• people who are hateful and mean.
• calling a hate crime vandalism for fear of tarnishing our Utopian image.
• the newspaper staffer who does not get back with a person after they have filed a complaint even though they have promised to do so.
• making false assertions that gas prices in Columbus are lower than state or national averages.
• those who did a poor job of paving Middle Road and Poshard Drive.
• those who criticize the newspaper for making errors when everyone makes mistakes.
• whoever took my green lawn chair and umbrella that was set up on the wall at Mill Race Park Saturday night at the concert.
• the city official who needs to get off Facebook.
• the business that is refusing to pay my wife for working on Labor Day saying she was short the week before.
• whoever found and kept the red cell phone that contains my husband’s cancer doctors’ numbers.
• the tacky obituary policy in the newspaper.
• those who can’t drive while talking on their cellphone.
• the parks director who has not returned my phone call about the golf course in two weeks.
• the motorcycle that blew through the four-way stop sign at Rocky Ford and Marr Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.