Follow The Republic:
Orchids to ...
• … Tina McNicholas for all the cleaning and hard work, from Mom.
• … Lee Shipman for his letter and keen insight, from a former history teacher.
• … Mount Healthy PTO for the huge amount of work they put into making our Winter Carnival the most awesome yet, from Mount Healthy students and staff.
• … Steve Foley and Tim Akin for going to the hospital and staying with Granny until I could get there, from Linda.
• … the school administration for reinstating some healthy competition back into the Elementary Basketball League.
• … Yard Barbours for the mulch, from the Nienabers.
• … Jim C. at Sears for excellent customer service in helping me with my dishwasher selection and answering my questions, from Holly Brown.
• Onions to ...
• … the parents who ignored their childrens’ bad behavior at the restaurant after the game.
• … people who take advantage of the Medicaid and welfare systems.
• … smokers who leave cigarette butts in merchant flower pots downtown.
• … the driver who made a U-turn in the middle of busy two-way traffic at the school entrance during drop-off Friday morning.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.