Follow The Republic:
… Harry McCawley for assisting Joseph Hart Chapter DAR with participating in the Memorial Day Veterans service, from Joseph Hart Chapter DAR.
• … Judy Teague on your retirement after 33 years of service to BCSC, from Shane, Lisa, Eli, Luke and Olivia.
• … Betsy Long and Schmitt parent volunteers for an awesome Field Day on Friday, from Schmitt staff.
• … Zack Eastman for his courage in helping and saving a Greenwood couple on Driftwood River while canoeing on Memorial Day, from Lori.
• …Linda Foley for a wonderful graduation party for our two special boys, from the whole family.
• … Katy Jordan and her family for the card and smoothie certificate, from Ms. Weaver.
• … Geoff Moody, from Tammy and Don.
• … Matt and his crew at Columbus Yamaha for getting me back in the wind so quickly, Alana Farris.
• … Brikeal Armstrong for working so hard in school, and becoming a fine, polite and poised young lady, from the Jarretts.
• … Kayla Sharp for receiving an academic presidential award at Central Middle School and staying on the honor roll seventh and eighth grade, from Jeff, Elizabeth and kids.
• … workers at Garland Brook Cemetery for putting on the butterfly ceremony, from the Williams family.
• … Ardis Souder, Mark Wallace and Southside staff for putting together a great game day for the students, from a Southside admirer.
• … retired Sgt. Maj. Scott Haymaker and Capt. Jerred Leinhart for their excellent Safety Program, and to all the U.S. Armed Forces for keeping us safe, from the students and staff at Mt. Healthy Elementary School.
… high school graduation with no prayer or anything patriotic.
• … establishment selling suggestive undergarments and nightwear in the mall.
• … stepparents who think its not their problem when divorce/separation has a negative impact on the children involved.
• … whoever was responsible for not having the grass mowed at a rural cemetery for the Memorial Day holiday.
• …high-ranking county officials for not attending veterans functions and observances over the weekend.
• …officer who was rude when I was following his directions after the accident on Indiana 11 on Tuesday morning.
• … whoever did not return my purse that I left in a shopping cart at Marsh.
• … drivers who stop and then activate their turn signals.
• … president for gallivanting around Chicago instead of placing a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at Arlington Cemetery.
• … The Republic for not putting my onions in the paper.
• … whoever stole our white 1994 Chevy Pickup off our driveway on Rocky Ford Road.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.