Follow The Republic:
• Fisher's Flower Basket for the beautiful planter, from Ron and Sara Schaub.
• CSA Lincoln VIP for providing snacks and lunch for us all week, from CSA Lincoln staff.
• Jennings Church of Christ men for preparing the great women's breakfast and the lady for inspired us with laughter and the word of God, from Nancy Speer.
• the hardworking staff at Mill Race Center for always keeping the building so clean.
• Barr Plumbing and Dial One for the excellent work in dealing with the sinkhole problem in McCullough's Run.
• everyone who participated in the Letter Carrier Food Drive on Saturday.
• Musilami's for the traditional Mother's Day banana splits, from moms and their families.
• Columbus Running Club members, Reach Healthy Communities, Crossroads Timing, Columbus Regional Hospital, Tri Kappa Sorority, Columbus Parks and Recreation, Race for the Pace, Columbus North and Northside Runners, Alan and his music, Boy Scout Matthew and Storage Express for making hundreds of runners feel special at the Elementary Fitness Run, from Pat, Carla and the Columbus Running Club.
• Central Middle School PTO for handing out cookies to all the bus drivers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!