Follow The Republic:
• Brian Warren for paying for my breakfast Saturday, from your fifth-grade teacher.
• Joe Fuehne, Dewey Swanson, camp leaders and amazing volunteer staff, Briana H., Cory B., Courtney P., Lauren L., Taylor C., Randy P., Hope A., Rodney B., and Tori K., at IUPUC-Purdue summer camps.
• Dr. Karl McAleese for working in a patient appointment and subsequent surgery in a timely manner for someone who was in a lot of pain.
• Briana and Trudy at Columbus Regional Hospital emergency room for your wonderful care, from Rita.
• Chuck Hall for being such a wonderful person and for the help you provided Saturday, from Melissa Everett.
• Onions to
• people who don't realize how many jobs were sucked out of America to China and Mexico.
• whoever designed the stoplight sensors that will go off when a car is there but won't go off for motorcycles.
• the doctor's office that you can't get a hold of because they take their phone off the hook.
• The Republic for not mentioning The Battle of the Bands conducted Friday night at Mill Race Park.
• the fast-food drive-through that gave me the wrong order.
• The Republic for forgetting that Democrats buy their paper too and would like equal coverage in the gubernatorial election.
• the snoopy neighbor who thinks he rules the neighborhood.
• the motorcycle riders who speed up and down Wedgewood Drive and litter the street with their fast-food trash.
• the person who killed the kitten and left it in the street on Streamside Drive.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!