Follow The Republic:
The Republic sports staff for outstanding coverage of North’s participation in the state finals golf event, from John Carmichael.
• CRH Rehab unit on 7 tower for their excellent care and support during my recovery from heart surgery, from Rebecca Alexander.
• John Stephens for being a great father, from Courtney and Johnboy.
• Brilynn Wesley Martin for coming and spending the evening with me, from Aunt Linda.
• all the kind people/friends who helped search for our Yorkie, Daphne, especially Mrs. Petry, Rich and Jonita, from Clay and Rita Martin.
• Larry Jackson for his excellent Letter to the Editor, from Roberta Ingram.
• Top Dog Car Wash for a great job and excellent customer service.
• Mayor Brown for caring about the animals in this community and the staff at Columbus Animal Care Services for all their efforts to lower the number of animals euthanized, from Nancy Ray
• Jeanetta at Great Clips for the great customer service, from Linda.
graduates who forget to send thank-you notes but sure don’t forget to cash the check.
• whoever approved paying for the awful paving job done on Indiana 7 from Columbus to North Vernon.
• rude person at laundromat who stared at me because of the large machine I was using.
• those who think our taxes will only go up 5 cents for the pre-kindergarten program.
• school-age girls who bullied another girl so badly she was forced to change schools.
• swimming pool owners who think the whole neighborhood likes to listen to their loud music.
• gas in Columbus for being 25 cents higher than in Seymour.
• union that doesn’t take care of the problems they have.
• farmer who lets his irrigation system shoot water across the road, dousing cars.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.