Follow The Republic:
• Bridget at Scotty’s Burger Joint for being a great server, from very satisfied customers.
• Shane Yates for his well-deserved award, from friends at Hope Elementary School.
• Casey and Maggie Weisner for helping Mamaw wash windows.
• Doneda Henry and Paul and Sandra Nolting for the wonderful trip to Branson, from Barbara Herold.
• Belinda Boone of H&R Block for riding with me on Call-a-Bus to the IRS and going to Indiana Department of Revenue to take in some papers, from Mary Fenske.
• CRH Ambulance Service for the care they provided to my Dad.
• Onions to…
• the restaurant manager for mistreating the staff.
• people who don’t pull over when an emergency vehicle goes by.
• people who steal flags off soldiers’ graves.
• managers who mistreat their employees and customers.
• people who jump to conclusions without checking the facts.
• the semitrailer driver and the erratic blue Camaro on Indianapolis Road who almost caused a serious accident Monday afternoon.
• people who fish and camp down by the river who do not clean up their mess.
• facility for the distasteful billboard.
• neighbor who starts mowing grass at 9 p.m.
• parent who only went to one child’s graduation.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!