Follow The Republic:
• Jerrie Posey at Indiana Bank for being so kind and taking the time to help me with my banking boo boo, from Raquel.
• The Republic for the spot-on Opinion piece on the ambulance provider controversy that threatens to put public safety at grave risk.
• Glen Keller, John Finke and Edwin and Edward Stone for all your help at the auction Saturday, from a very appreciative Petersville United Methodist Church.
• 5-H Home Ec Club and the Woods Equestrian Center for your support and encouragement during the fair queen contest, from Molly.
• Aunt Suzie and Uncle Bob Weddle for coming to our baseball and softball games this summer, from the Brummetts.
• Sherry at Doctors Park Family Medicine for changing my husband’s appointment to a more convenient time on such short notice, from Mrs. Ping.
• Ron, Chris, Pam, JD, Nancy, Jordan, Michael and Chase for the great birthday day we spent together at Hubers Restaurant in Starlight, from Mom, Janet Weidman.
• BCSC for putting in a baseball field for Columbus North players to be proud of, from the Columbus North baseball parents.
• Cindy Massy for taking care of my flowers while I was gone, from Anneliese Thomas.
• Bill Crase for an entertaining and relaxing Sunday afternoon in your front yard and your moving tribute to America, from Butch Bland.
• Onions to…
• cemetery that gets rid of personal family items on the graves and does not notify the family first.
• adult drivers who do not safely buckle children in car seats or seat belts.
• theatergoer who griped about a person sending a text message.
• people who find lost dogs and keep them instead of trying to find the worried owners who have put an ad in the paper about the lost dog.
• pizza restaurant employees who won’t stop talking to wait on their customers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!