Follow The Republic:
• First Baptist Church of Hope for serving the wonderful meal and fellowship to Flat Rock-Hawcreek teachers and staff.
• all my co-workers at the Columbus post office for making my last day special, from Tina Abrell.
• Cheryl Wright and the Columbus Young Professionals for the wonderful volunteers who made Feed The Need a great success, from United Way Volunteer Action Center.
• the new Mike’s Car Wash for the pretty car, friendly service and all the birthday wishes.
• the Mormon church group for cleaning up the trees and limbs in our yard, from Roger and Linda Bragg.
• Mike Bodart and the Hoosier Sporting Goods team for always going above and beyond for your customers, from Ryan Boyer.
• Sweet Daisy Photography for our amazing and affordable senior pictures.
• Kay, Caroline, Mecki and Katia for making me feel special on my birthday, from Aurora Marchiando.
• Patricia Fleetwood for the informative Letter to the Editor, from Marilyn McKinney.
• Heather Johnson for the outstanding work this summer.
• Carole Burton and staff at the westside Walmart Vision Center for the great service on my new glasses, from Jan Ballinger.
• Jeff Paetzel and his children for helping me clean up my yard after the storm in Hope.
• Jean at the westside CVS for helping us develop our photos on Friday, from Linda, Sharon and Barb.
• all who came to my 90th birthday celebration at Sirloin Stockade, from Lorene Martin.
• Onions to…
• doctors’ office with way too many patients and more worried about money than giving their patients the personal attention they deserve.
• whoever killed the chickens in the local subdivision.
• businesses that think hard-working employees are disposable.
• auction service that did not provide restrooms for the patrons at the auction.
• The Republic for not following up on who won the $14 million lottery.
• woman in the fast-food restaurant for acting childish over a sign.
• business that kept and tore up a food stamp card.
• unwanted calls about credit cards.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!