Follow The Republic:
• motorists who pass bicycle riders at a safe distance.
• BCSC bus driver Larry Nolting for your extra effort in attempting to find the missing boot Monday morning, from staff at Richards Elementary.
• North student section for playing Duck Duck Goose with the little kids during halftime of the soccer game Saturday night.
• the person in the van at Taylor and Rocky Ford roads who was paying attention when my brakes failed.
• Brittany Wilson for helping me clean house and chase grandbabies on my worst pain-filled days, from Marcia Linn.
• the beautiful poem written to Peyton Matthew Warren published in The Republic.
• Lori and Steve Robertson for a great antique fair, from booth No. 11.
• Paul Holtkamp for hosting a fabulous bagel fest and monumental kick-off, from the Columbus Running club.
• Lisa Sullivan for starting the garage sale page in Columbus and for having 10,000 people on her site as of last week, from Mary Sanders.
• Denzell Thomas for making two touchdowns in Saturday’s game in Edinburgh, from Mamaw and Papaw Moxley.
• John Clark and sons for the excellent construction job, from Gary Cope.
• Onions to…
• fast-food places that allow workers to smoke outside and do not make them wash their hands when they return.
• people who borrow things and never return them.
• people who don’t give food and water to their animals.
• dog owners who let their dogs do their business on the golf course so they don’t have to pick it up.
• people who speed down Georgetown Road where children ride their bikes.
• motorists who force oncoming motor vehicle traffic into people’s front yards by choosing to occupy the opposite lane to pass bicycle riders.
• those who try to justify an $18 million project with front page news coverage.
• The Republic for having high school football rivalry coverage all week long.
• schools that fire employees who really care about the students.
• person who stole my daughter’s shoes from The Commons playground.
• post office for taking eight days to deliver a letter from Indianapolis to Columbus.
• newspaper that only reports on local politicians and their good-old-boy antics.
• people who read the Letters to the Editor.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!