Follow The Republic:
• Hannah, the professional photographer at Walmart, for a great job taking my grandchildren's picture, from Donna Cowin.
• The Republic for reinstituting the Global Perspectives page in the Sunday newspaper.
• AMC Showplace 12 in Columbus for showing the movie, "2016: Obama's America."
• Columbus Alliance Church, for their kindness and courtesy, from a grateful visitor.
• Sharon Hart for your letter to the editor about the movie, "2016: Obama's America."
• Terry Abbott at Auto Zone for changing my headlight on my truck, from a grateful customer.
• Larry Folger and Jeff Kelley for taking down our canopy on Sunday during the storm, from Carl and Carol Banks.
• Columbus General Baptist, for being a loving family, from John Tinkey.
• Onions to
• The department head taking credit Monday for what was proposed five years ago.
• Redneck neighbors doing yard work.
• Any elected official who thinks there is a need to further extend the TIF district. We do not need any more bars or liquor licenses here.
• Nursing care givers who are supposed to call patients the day before a visit, but who leave the patient waiting all day for the call.
• Anyone who thinks being a beer drinker qualifies them for being president.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!