Follow The Republic:
• Derek at Cereland for making our Friday night camp night a better one, from the Himes.
• Regina at Walmart on 10th Street for helping me out and being such an efficient cashier, from Vickie.
• the editorial explaining to the mayor that respect and cooperation is a two-way street (pun intended) and that she represents not only the voters of the city but the people served by the county seat of which she is the mayor.
• the gentleman at Swifty for getting me a new gas cap, from Barb Huff.
• the lady at the BMV Saturday who helped me and was very patient.
• Nathan at Mancino's for taking care of the mistake on the gift card with no hassle, from a satisfied regular customer.
• George Albers for the letter to the editor, from Roberta Ingram.
• Jim Cowin for helping with my door, from Deanna Herron.
• Pastor Chuck Coleman at Community Church for showing us that the Bible is God's plan.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.