Follow The Republic:
• Pastor Gordon for his Sunday night sermon.
• Cassidy and Tiffany for the Diet Coke Thursday morning, from Mrs. Greene.
• all the great volunteers who helped at the Scottish Festival, from the Columbus Scottish Festival.
• Burt, Scotty, Randy, Chucky B, Mike, Tuba, Lucy, Brian, Issah, Zac, Bradley and Cara for your help and hard work helping us put on our new roof this past weekend, from Darin, Crystal and Kelsay.
• The Republic for the truthful editorial in Sunday’s paper about how collaboration was a best practice in local government that was used to the tremendous benefit of all residents of our community, city and county dwellers alike.
• Mark Jones at The Ridge for the powerful Sunday service.
• ministers who still preach the word of God from the Bible and have not fallen to the politically correct.
• Onions to…
• middle school football players who were not playing Wednesday for poor conduct and lack of respect for those who were playing.
• managers who do nothing when workers yell at other workers.
• the restaurant that doesn’t have easy-access entrance for the disabled.
• businessmen who think they are important in the community but treat their employees and other professionals badly.
• people who get mad when bicyclists ride on the street.
• those who think Columbus is in the same league as Bloomington, Carmel and Fishers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!