Follow The Republic:
• Will Watts, Dan Clarence, Jerry Moore and Chuck Wells for winning the 2012 D-4 Invitational.
• Rev. James Carmichael for the marvelous word you shared during our revival, and the many who joined us in worship, from Pastor Kelley and Apostolic Bible Church.
• Lisa at Daily's Farm Market for the wonderful quiche and fantastic customer service, from Sheryl.
• Open Bible Baptist Church for having the fun game nights for the neighborhood kids.
• the GameStop employee on Jonathan Moore Pike for giving me a copy of Borderlands 2 so my 2 month old daughter and I wouldn't have to wait in line, from Brittany and baby Aurora.
• Chris and Stacy Kidwell for all the hard work you two put into making my place look nice again, from Marcia Linn.
• Tim at Kroger pharmacy for helping me fill my son's prescription and getting me a refund for my last three months of co-pays, from the Smiths.
• Monica, Addison and Lara for being amazing, polite, considerate, sharing children making your parents proud of your accomplishments, from a proud papa.
• Julie Fewell for all of the Coke Rewards for our volunteer appreciation prizes, from United Way 2-1-1.
• Judy Wood for the lighthouse jacket, from Sandy.
• Hope Vet Clinic for treating the two abandoned malnourished dogs with severe skin, ear and intestinal problems.
• Craig, Crystal, Paige, Kenzee Feller for the flower and plant for Grandparents' Day, from Sue Feller.
• Katie Jerome for a wonderful children's moment and Dr. Schaar for an outstanding sermon at First United Methodist Church, from a member.
• the gentleman that mowed my lawn on County Road 800S, from Joyce.
• George Albers for his letter to the editor, from Ginger Bloom.
• Bible Church of Columbus,
• friends who helped in any way with the party on Saturday afternoon.
• Venita at Centra Credit Union for helping me with my debit card problem.
• Frank Anderson Tire for checking my tires and letting me know they were fine when another shop said I needed new ones.
• Mayor Brown for thinking out of the box and going to bat for the citizens of Columbus.
• Onions to
• elected officials for their lack of respect for our mayor and The Republic for its biased, tabloid reporting.
• those without a moral compass who steal from the vulnerable and elderly.
• employees complaining about the size of their raise when another company was asked to take a large pay cut.
• business that did not tell it's employees to use vacation before the end of the month.
• supervisor who continues to lie to his employees.
• store that will not fix their electric shopping carts for use by the disabled.
• anyone who thinks we need another TIF district.
• those calling and bothering others for help in locating alumni for a class reunion.
• The Republic for the despicable, biased editorial in the Sunday paper.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.