Follow The Republic:
• my neighbor John for always making my yard look so nice.
• Tim Cooney of Advantage One Imaging Center for being an awesome friend and always being there to help others, from Sherri Hanna.
• drive-thru lady at McDonald's on National Road for always giving excellent service and really knowing your customers, from a happy customer.
• Brown's Corner Chapel for the great homecoming day event and Jim Hudson from 91.1 for furnishing the entertainment.
• young lady who gave me my $20 back on the quick check register at Kroger's on Monday, from Linda Williamson.
• 1962 Class Reunion Committee for a great party on Saturday night, from Mike Johnson.
• the lady who picked up the tiny, emaciated kitten and came to the Dollar Store to buy food for it.
• the Coke man at the westside Walmart on Saturday evening for helping me locate and load my cases into my shopping cart, from the grateful lady.
• Dave and Anita Kinser for all the good vegetables all summer, from Charles and Beverly Ballard.
• Sharlene Bullpit for the generous book donations to the CSA Lincoln Elementary library.
• Tabitha, Bethany, Craig, Crystal, Paige and Kinzie for remembering me on Grandparents Day, from Betty B.
• Onions to
• for nobody spraying down by the old senior center that is infested with black and red bugs on the overlook and all the way down the hand rail on the trail.
• The Republic sports writer for showing complete favoritism toward North sports.
• newspaper carrier who does not deliver my newspaper every day on County Road 330W.
• teenage couple with the infant in their car screaming and cussing at the driver of the Honda close to Holiday Center.
• bicyclists who put motorists' lives in danger by not moving over so cars can pass them forcing the cars into the oncoming traffic.
• trailer park for a lousy job of mowing.
• elected officials who put Onions and Orchids in the paper.
• woman at gas station who didn't thank or offer to pay the nice man who jump started her car.
• drivers who constantly park in the fire zone at the grocery store when returning their movie rentals and the store for putting the rental box near the fire zone.
• chain store that does not keep its shelves stocked, inconveniencing the customer.
• people who do not clean up after their dogs.
• people who let cats run loose to kill small animals and birds in other neighbors' yards.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.