Follow The Republic:
• Dr. Hladik, Dr. Ryan and all the nurses for the great care at CRH, from Betty Burton.
• Tracy Pike for her very informative and accurate letter to the editor.
• Taylorsville Elementary School on receiving their A on ISTEP.
• the Central Middle School front office secretaries for consistently being pleasant and helpful to parents visiting or phoning the school, from a pleased parent.
• Tracy Pike for her letter to the editor and The Republic for printing it.
• Puccini’s and Bistro 310 for your support to help make Clifty St. Paul’s Lutheran Women’s Missionary League fundraiser a success.
• Hope Volunteer Fire Department members and families and the cook that helped clean the station and cook and serve the meal for the district meeting, from chief and president.
• Colton Zeigler for the 101-yard interception return for a touchdown during the Central Middle School Charger eighth-grade game Monday night, from grandparents Monica and Bill Kozar.
• Karma Records for excellent customer service, professionalism and always getting me the CDs I want, from Amanda.
• Jewel Fleetwood for her letter to the editor.
• The Republic for the article concerning POWs/MIAs and remembering those who will never return home, from Bob Miller.
• George Walker, service manager at Carver Toyota of Columbus, for taking care of my problem so promptly, from the customer from Texas.
• Kristen Brown for providing integrity and intellect in her role as mayor, from George P.
• Aaron Hankins for taking a strong stand for the citizens of Columbus, from a grateful citizen.
• Sandy Hook United Methodist Church for the generous donation to the Focus Ahead prison ministry, from Charles Bowman.
• student driver for the good job parallel parking on Fourth Street across from the library.
• Elizabeth Patton for her letter to the editor, from Sheila Deiwert.
• David Doty from DLD Mechanical for buying dinner at Zwanzigs for us Wednesday evening.
• Patti L. Torre for the beautiful photo in Wednesday’s Take Your Best Shot.
• nice couple on Chandler Lane for helping me catch my puppy, from Jo Hardin.
• Jennifer for helping me when I ran out of gas, from Teresa Beavers.
• Bev Roberts for being kind and considerate with her time, from Judy Zeigler.
• Onions to…
• local high schools still performing in the bottom 35 percent of the state who refuse to redirect energy and resources away from senior projects.
• whoever is supposed to be in charge of the two young boys visiting long term at the rental house who run wild, screaming and yelling every night long after 9 p.m.
• allowing a private company to shut down the public Commons for two days for their meetings.
• housing additions that should not allow more than one dog per household.
• city officials for fogging the neighborhoods with chemicals without notifying residents before they spray,.
• drivers who blame bicyclists for their poor decisions to change lanes and drive into oncoming traffic.
• sports parents who let their children disturb others in restaurants and do not teach their children table manners.
• editorial about local employer who forgot to mention a previous letting go of 10 percent of its workforce.
• the bad smell left in City Hall after the meeting Tuesday evening.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.