Follow The Republic:
• Lt. Joe Richardson for being so kind and helpful when my Jeep was hit by another vehicle at the post office Thursday morning, from Susan Payne.
• the Psi Iota Xi ladies for their kindness, from Judy.
• Darrell in the Prairie Stream addition for the help in locating the home of the wandering Yorkie on Friday morning.
• Jim Treesh on your retirement, from “Rock.”
• Eastside Community Center for having the 24-hour garage sale, from an appreciative customer.
• Lt. Lane for your surprise visit, from your grade-school fans.
• Madison McGaha for making the fifth-grade cheerleading team at Taylorsville Elementary, from Mom, Dad and Noah.
• Jim Wininger for the warm and beautiful blanket given to a cancer patient, from Rita Cooley.
• Onions to…
• the men at the mobile home park who took the young woman’s jumper cables so you could start your car and then left with them.
• irresponsible pet owners who won’t stop their dogs from barking continuously.
• newspaper carrier who does not put plastic bags on the newspapers or deliver them at all half the time on County Road 550W.
• once again not having a cancer-purpose pamper party for all cancer survivors and victims, not just breast cancer patients.
• people in town who show no respect for their neighbors by letting their kids scream and having loud vehicles.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.