Follow The Republic:
• Lt. Joe Richardson for being so kind and helpful when my Jeep was hit by another vehicle at the post office Thursday morning, from Susan Payne.
• the Psi Iota Xi ladies for their kindness, from Judy.
• Darrell in the Prairie Stream addition for the help in locating the home of the wandering Yorkie on Friday morning.
• Jim Treesh on your retirement, from “Rock.”
• Eastside Community Center for having the 24-hour garage sale, from an appreciative customer.
• Lt. Lane for your surprise visit, from your grade-school fans.
• Madison McGaha for making the fifth-grade cheerleading team at Taylorsville Elementary, from Mom, Dad and Noah.
• Jim Wininger for the warm and beautiful blanket given to a cancer patient, from Rita Cooley.
• Onions to…
• the men at the mobile home park who took the young woman’s jumper cables so you could start your car and then left with them.
• irresponsible pet owners who won’t stop their dogs from barking continuously.
• newspaper carrier who does not put plastic bags on the newspapers or deliver them at all half the time on County Road 550W.
• once again not having a cancer-purpose pamper party for all cancer survivors and victims, not just breast cancer patients.
• people in town who show no respect for their neighbors by letting their kids scream and having loud vehicles.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!