Follow The Republic:
• Supriya at J.C. Penney for being so kind helpful with shirts and ties, from Kyle Ludwig.
• Lexi Jackman-Wheitner, Monica Anderson, Genevra Dewhirst and Mark Newell for establishing the Gay-Straight Alliance at Columbus East High School, providing a safe place for all students devoid of ridicule, from Faye Ann Morris.
• Deb Perr for her letter to the editor.
• the runner at The Republic for making a special trip to deliver our paper Sunday afternoon in the 12000 block of County Road 6700S.
• CRH pulmonary technician Jenny for making pulmonary testing an enjoyable experience.
• Garrett and Kris Lasure, Jake Clapp, Joey Smith and Jon Telky for placing in the state BMS championship series, from a loyal fan.
• Joe and staff at Columbus Cycling and Fitness for excellent service to keep my bike running, from Sam Durham.
• the wonderful people at St. Peter’s Lutheran program for helping people with their automobiles, from Alice Purtlebaugh.
• CJ Williams for her wonderful letter to the editor on Monday.
• Columbus Parks and Rec for giving me a jump after a movie in the park, from Janelle Pratt.
• the Sound of North Marching Band for having an excellent performance on Saturday at Floyd Central, sweeping all awards in their AAAA division and taking home all best of show awards and the sweepstakes award, from Tom, Elizabeth and Jacob Lowe.
• Onions to…
• businesses that can’t come up with names themselves so they steal someone else’s.
• the pharmacy that sent my daughter home with the wrong medication.
• pet owners in subdivision who let their dogs run loose.
• rude pushy drivers with “In God We Trust” plates, who are making me glad that I am not a Christian.
• officer in the black-and-white that followed me through town and never signaled a turn or lane change.
• low-life person who stole my purse from Menard’s on Sunday.
• the guy in the small silver car who was speeding in front of Walmart on Saturday, endangering lives.
• The Republic for thinking the last of a regular-season football game deserves front-page coverage.
• people who air their personal lives on Facebook and those who respond to it.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!