Follow The Republic:
• the person who found and turned in my cellphone that I lost at Walmart.
• Joey Smith for winning the state championship in BMX for the second year in a row, from Dad and Mom.
• Jo, Bill and Jessie of the CRH Emergency Room for the quick treatment of my head wound, from John Walter.
• the waitress at Steak 'n Shake for always getting us back to work on time.
• the citizens who helped catch the drunk-driver who backed into my car.
• Stephanie and Randy Johnson and Robin and Bruce Musial for donating furniture to a family whose house was destroyed in a fire recently and Dick Johnson for using his truck to deliver the furniture to the family.
• the gentleman Saturday night at the westside Walmart for helping me jump-start the Suburban.
• Nancy Speer and an unknown lady who offered to take me home and the three young men who pushed my car Friday afternoon, from Joanne Connell.
• Ashley, pharmacist at CVS on National Road, who makes sure I always have great customer service and who helped me and my doctor make sure I had my medication as prescribed, from Angie.
• Ogilville Christian Church for the wonderful meal and fellowship at the Villas Apartments, from Dee Sullivan.
• Bobby Lockherd and Hank Collins for all the help with the workshop makeover surprise for my husband.
• Frank Jerome for his friendship and understanding, from John Tinkey.
• Natalie of Animal Control for kindness and professionalism for the lost dog Monday night in the Donner Park area, from Eris.
• Johnny on the Spot for the excellent job cleaning spots out of white carpet, from Media Lewis.
• Onions to
• public officials who tend to use the first person singular ("I") instead of the preferable first person plural ("we").
• tipped workers who don't declare and pay tax on 100 percent of their tipped income.
• The Republic for no mention or pictures of the Hope Bike Ride last Saturday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!