Follow The Republic:
• Jay McCracken and Greg Kendall for doing such a wonderful job painting my house, from AJ.
• April, Chris and Braelynn for the nice shirt from Gatlinburg, from Grandma.
• Lexi Jackman-Wheitner for promoting diversity in the school system, from someone who supports her efforts.
• Parkside School PTO ladies for the fantastic Italian Feast on Wednesday.
• The Republic for publishing the time correction for the Arvin reunion, from Jeanie Gravins.
• Elizabeth Feinbert for going the extra mile in sponsoring me in the annual Hope Ride, from a grateful employee, Paul Starks.
• my family, friends and church friends for making my birthday special on Sept. 24, from Betty Lou Roll.
• Roth Heating and Air for the efficient, fast and caring way it put in the new furnace for Noble Junior Southern.
• Lana at Legends Beauty Salon for the beautiful perm, from Linda Williamson.
• Clarion Hotel for the great coin show.
• Colene Rich for the awesome trip to NYC, from Debbie Malone and Donita Butler.
• Jackie and Andy Mann for changing my flat tire, from Sheila.
• Larry Calfee for buying my breakfast, from Paula Fetter.
• Central Middle School office staff for being kind and helpful to the people who drop things off for the students, from Noah’s grandma.
• Onions to…
• drivers who think school crossing guards are mind readers when it comes to using turn signals.
• school system that does not follow its policies about bullying and leaves the kids to handle the situation themselves.
• the doctor who won’t return phone calls concerning test results.
• parents who let their baby sit on the counter of a fast-food restaurant.
• for turning downtown into a muddy mess when it rains.
• people who choose their faith based on license plates and the way people drive.
• people who don’t mow their grass.
• housing additions that do not put a limit on the number and size of dogs per household.
• apartment complex that will not allow decorations or flowers on the porches.
• newspaper carrier in Breakaway Trails that cannot get the paper delivered on time.
• people who are encouraging the gay and lesbian movement knowing it is against God’s law.
• The Republic for not recognizing other types of cancer and what those people have to go through.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.