Follow The Republic:
• my co-worker Julia Diaz-Perez for bringing me lunch.
• Chad Warfield for taking care of the limb hanging from the tree in my yard, from Potsy.
• residents and co-workers at Four Seasons Retirement Center for the card and money that you gave me while I have been off work with a broken shoulder, from Rhonda Lowman.
• Tammy at the Kroger Station, for always helping me and for always being so nice, from Margaret.
• Tonja Couch and Alicia McCreary of United Way 211 for reaching full accreditation with the Alliance of Information and Referral Systems, from United Way.
• all those involved with the organization of the Hope Ride last Saturday.
• Pam, Tom, Kayla, Marcella, John, Deb and Keli for my wonderful 80th birthday party, family friends for visits, cards and gifts, from Ethel Stolle.
• person who found my glasses and turned them in, from Ruth Kennedy.
• Onions to
• driver of the recycling truck for blocking business parking lot to do personal business.
• not being able to talk to a police officer on the phone, instead making them come to your home for all to see.
• small-minded people who cite God as a reason to hate.
• those that park illegally on busy main streets to go to church.
• companies that advertise for workers but will not hire anyone.
• people that make assumptions without facts concerning choice of license plates.
• vet who charged $500 for skin allergies when my dog only had fleas.
• newspaper for being so small.
• thrift store that puts out merchandise that is not priced and then refuses to price and sell it.
• cream-colored SUV that blatantly ran the red light at 2nd and State Street Thursday morning.
• dog walkers on 29th street that leave their dogs' mess on the street.
• people who don't pay attention when they are driving, injuring or killing highway workers.
• whoever is responsible for losing the best dog show in the Midwest.
• builder of Cole apartments for blocking one lane of Brown Street.
• whoever stole the cocker spaniel sign from our backyard that was a Christmas gift to my husband.
• small silver car on Wednesday evening that nearly hit my daughter and I as we were crossing from the building to our vehicle.
• residents that water their lawn when it's raining.
• landfill that puts out stuff in the reuse center that needs to be in the landfill.
• The Republic for allowing people to put their religious beliefs in the Onions.
• downtown restaurants that do not have handicapped accessibility.
• people who assume that everyone believes in God.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.