Follow The Republic:
• Dr. Hollenkamp for helping our daughter with a facial injury, from the Smith family.
• our great neighbors who surprised us with two boxes of ice cream on Wednesday evening, from Abby, Kyle, Connor and Lily.
• Hope Veterinarian Clinic staff for treating our guinea pig, Rufus, from the Clarks.
• front office at Central Middle School for always being pleasant and very helpful to my child and me, from Austin’s mom.
• Mrs. Diehn at CSA Fodrea for going above and beyond for her students.
• Cummins HR team and support teams for all of your help with our accreditation submission, from United Way 211.
• Ariana for the great job on three aces and two kills against Columbus North volleyball team, from your family.
• the two very kind gentlemen from Columbus who tried to assist us last Saturday with our dead battery at the Pilot Truck Stop in Whiteland and to White’s Tire Service in Whiteland (with the Columbus connection) for their excellent service, from Richard and Shirley Bozell.
• Melissa Everett for going out of your way, to give me a ride to work, from Tina Stephens.
• Hoosier Horse Club for all the hard work they did to make the Kennel Club of Columbus Dog Show so wonderful, from the Kennel Club of Columbus.
• Onions to…
• The Republic for allowing people to express their religious hate in the Onions.
• restaurant on State Street that does not have accessible bathrooms for someone using a wheelchair or crutches.
• newspaper that never prints my Onions.
• bank that does not give your account balance when you pay on your loan until the next day.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.