Follow The Republic:
• Pastor Kelley, family and friends for your prayers, visits and cards during my recent illness, from Teresa Arthur.
• the helpful lady who came out of her house with paper towels and wipes to help me take care of my sick son during our emergency stop a block from Donner Park, from the mother of the sick son.
• Vickie Emberton, Joann and Doug Sharp, Levi Easler and Shona Keltner for the food and help this past week, from Dave and Donita.
• the city of Columbus for keeping Discover Columbus looking so nice, from Bob Freeman.
• Dr. Newton at Hope Vet Clinic for saving my life, from Boo Boo Cornet.
• Larry Long for being a good cousin and co-worker, from Jeff.
• Brian Burton of the city of Columbus for helping me get trees removed at Grands Tender Care.
• Dr. Singhal and staff at Allergy Associates for helping me during my inhaler emergency, from Pam Walker.
• Mark and Mark from Wischmeier Nursery for the excellent job installing our new landscaping, from Beth and Mark Dilley.
• Bartholomew County Highway Department for the great job mowing the road ditches on the east side of the county.
• Brother Holguin of World of Pentecost Church for coming to the other side of the church to pray for people.
• my family, friends and co-workers for the cards, flowers, food and phone calls during my recovery, from Judy Mead.
• Andy Robbins for the great article, from Dan.
• Aaron Hankins and Bartholomew County Right to Life for a great program and message.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!