Follow The Republic:
• Country Paws Grooming, Wendy and Chelsea for the great job, from Pam Walker.
• Jane McCloud, RRT, from the Lung Institute for your help to get something done, from Paula J.
• the Harrison Township Volunteer Fire Department for their quick response to the unattended brush fire on Tulip Drive Sunday night.
• Jason Maddix for the "Street Smart" article and reminding pedestrians that it is not advisable to step out in front of a moving vehicle.
• Nick Hotz for his adorable, touching, funny all in one picture of the primates in India.
• Harold and HT auto staff for friendly atmosphere and outstanding service work, from Ruth Harden.
• Patty Unrue for being installed as president of Columbus Regional Hospital volunteer group last Friday, from a friend.
• Doug Showalter for the memories and sharing your thoughts and family life with your readers, from the Fleetwoods.
• Jeanne Underwood for help with coating the concrete floor for Wayne's man cave, from Marlena Thorpe.
• all the women who put on the Arvin reunion at the Shrine Club in Columbus.
• family, friends and customers for cards and phone calls during my recuperation, from Pat Wasson.
• Bill and Norma Gelfius for hosting the celebration picnic, from all who attended from First Christian Church.
• Linda Williamson for putting on the picnic for union employees of Dolly Madison, from Craig and Teresa Buck.
• Dan Spurgeon for the beautiful photo in Monday's Take Your Best Shot.
• Onions to
• parents of crying children at church who choose not to use the cry room causing other members of the congregation to have difficulty hearing.
• dog walker on west side of town who is repeatedly taking my newspaper from the paper box.
• parents who allow children to play in cul-de-sacs unsupervised.
• The Republic for poor coverage of the Ryder Cup.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.