Follow The Republic:
• Kelly Hamm, Jane Elliott, Kimberly Wischmeier and Triana Fisher at CRH for your kind assistance last Wednesday, from the staff at the Hospice Inpatient Facility.
• the great guy at Cummins Fuel Systems who helped my mom by getting her car and bringing it to the door for her in the pouring rain on Monday.
• everyone involved in making Local 132 and retirees picnic at Donner Park fun and successful, from Linda Williamson.
• David Pete Miller for his first ever hole-in-one in Frankfort, Ky., this weekend, from Dave.
• everyone for help and support in the Cole Weddle softball tournament, from Tim Weddle.
• Fernando at Kroger for having such a big heart.
• Dr. Tyson Hall and his office staff for their care and concern for Sugar and her owner, from Karen Miller.
• Art Winkler, Bob Owens and Junior Southern for doing an outstanding job roofing our home, from Mark and Beth Dilley.
• Greg Peele for quick help with my electrical issue, from Marlena Thorpe.
• Larry in the Kroger produce department for saving boxes for me, from Linda Martin.
• Johnny Brown and Trevor for helping me move, from Linda Martin.
• Onions to…
• deli clerk at the grocery store who did not have on gloves and licked food off her thumb while serving deli food to customers.
• all campaign signs littering the city.
• people confining chickens in a very small cage, bordering on animal abuse.
• wasteful spending of money just to block a street off three or four times a year.
• people that put up political campaign signs without asking the property owner’s permission.
• doctors that will not accept CareCredit card for payment on services.
• forgetting that school bus driving is a part-time job and most drivers have another job to make ends meet.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.