Follow The Republic:
• Greg Macklin for your insight on the 47 percent, from Janet Law.
• all the shops in Columbus for allowing us to put up our show posters in your windows, from the Harlequin Theatre.
• the gentleman for giving us a jump-start in the Aldi’s parking lot, from the family in the green Expedition.
• Cashier Naomi at the west side Walmart for great customer service, from a grateful customer.
• Morgan Arnholt for being a wonderful person, from Mom.
• Kiley Scrogham, Marty Fleetwood, Caroll Weddle, Judy Fleenor, Fern Bennett, Loretta Smith, Debbie Bishop, Kathy Rice, Rebekah Klaus, Wilma Johnson, DeAnna Byrnes, Cathy Crossland and Ialeta Corya for the beautiful decor, absolutely delicious dishes and the great job of cleaning up for the pastor’s 82nd birthday dinner, from Pastor Charles Kelley and the Apostolic Bible Church.
• Susie Blizard and the ambassadors at IUPUC and Vicki Bartlett and the ambassadors at the Columbus Learning Center for motivating us to strive for higher education, from Parkside third-graders.
• the gentleman who helped my granddaughter and me when we ran out of gas on State Street, from Stacy.
• Larry Hartog for planting and keeping the garden for the congregation of the Rock Creek Methodist Church, from the congregation.
• neighbors in the Glenview addition for the contributions in my mother’s name, from Linda Staples and family.
• county officials for vetoing the smoking ban, from Nora Compton.
• Cheryl in the Kohl’s jewelry department for her good deeds, from a grateful customer.
• Onions to…
• garage sale shoppers who block neighboring driveways.
• those who failed to have the Partners in Education classes listed online, let alone online registration, from Marissa Pherson.
• The Republic for the pink newspaper.
• city officials for discounting everything our forefathers did for this country, because they were slave owners.
• a company that allows its employees to come in late and doesn’t penalize them.
• a bus driver on U.S. 31 for talking on her cellphone while driving the bus.
• the person who hit my car on Pearl Street.
• the church that put 3-year-olds in timeout during the worship service.
• my neighbors who let their dog run loose.
• Columbus businesses that do not hire workers who are over 50.
• The Republic for not having the same support for all cancers that is given to breast cancer.
• adults in schools who bully kids.
• The Republic for not announcing the People Trail railroad crossing will be closed also.
• greedy people who can switch numbers to their liking.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.