Follow The Republic:
• Wayne Blackerby and staff at the Hangar Restaurant for the wonderful meal and accommodations, from Parkside third-graders.
• Ron Joy and Jerry Buchanan for being great bus drivers on our field trip, Parkside third-graders.
• Elizabethtown Christian Church for all the love and support in this time of need, from Linda Staples and family.
• Bartholomew County Council for leaving the smoking ban up to the state, from a non-smoker.
• the Nelson family for helping my husband and I with our car trouble.
• Chris Furnish’s family for the delightful surprise birthday party, from More Barb.
• the Foster family for being and inspiration and heroes, from Dawn Lee.
• Columbus East football players, coaches and managers for playing a great game in the rain, from parents and fans.
• Roxie Garber for taking me to Four Seasons, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Natricia Hitch for the great show on your TV debut.
• Rain Kinman for making cheerleader, from your family.
• Brandon Andress for the wonderful article.
• the pink newspaper in honor of cancer survivors.
• Officer Alan Trisler and colleagues for helping me when my car quit in the intersection of Goeller and Terrace Lake Road, from Aral Graham.
• the nice gentleman who got the wheelchair for me and pushed me into the doctor’s office, from Donna Cowin.
• Gavin and Jose on Parkside Drive for staying with the dog until animal control arrived.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.