Follow The Republic:
• Suzanne Smith for sharing the beautiful flowers all summer at the library, from Sarah W.
• Kevin and Linda for lunch on Sunday, from Alvera.
• my friends and co-workers at Sam’s Club for their donations that helped me set a new personal record during the Alzheimer’s Walk, from Ross Ricketts.
• the Raiders for your awesome Super Bowl win on Sunday.
• Gary Scroggins for the beautiful Take Your Best Shot in Monday’s paper in Around Town.
• Kirk Johannesen and Andrew Laker for the wonderful article and photo on breast cancer, from Georgia Wilkerson.
• Susie Hatton for the well-written article on breast cancer, from Reba McGaha.
• the lady who paid for my breakfast Friday at the Third Street McDonald’s, from Peggy Cox.
• Mike at Auto Zone for helping me with my car battery, from Caren Perry.
• Whipker’s Market for being so nice and helpful at the pumpkin festival and for making it a great experience for our 8-month-old, from Mr. and Mrs. Nathan Lang.
• my loving boyfriend Craig Vanest for being such an amazing dad to our girls and for always being there when I need him, from Becky.
• cheerleaders who withstood the rain, cold and wind Friday night to support their teams.
• Dr. Rudolph for his generous donation of toothbrushes to my mission trip to Haiti, from Earlene Shock.
• the 450 people who attended the Orphan Grain Train fundraiser Sunday and generously contributed to support the program for another year, from Gene Wint.
• Columbus East soccer players, coaches, parents and fans for an amazing Olympian soccer season, Jack and Lynn Sparks.
• Grandma Barb Herold for taking the great-grandkids to the festival, from Clarissa.
• Onions to…
• the fast-food place that is anything but fast.
• The Republic for taking six months to publish Take Your Best Shot pictures.
• the school employee who makes racist comments about other people in the newspaper.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.