Follow The Republic:
• Marty in Housekeeping for rescuing me from the laundry, from Butch Peabody.
• Columbus East Olympian Spirit Marching Band for receiving a Gold rating at regional competition on Saturday.
• the man at Kroger who offered to buy me TV dinners.
• the Cox family for the beautiful float and music during the Ethnic Expo parade.
• Tanner Herron for advancing in karate, from Poppy and Grandma Cowin.
• our daughters Deanna Herron and Dawn Cowin for taking such good care of us, from Mom and Dad.
• Tim and Greg Roberts and Rich Ferrenburg for saving me Saturday night when my car quit in Brownstown, from Doug.
• the person who found my wallet and the deputy who returned it to me, from Hayley Hand.
• Amy Chandler for the great wildlife shots for Take Your Best Shot, from Sheila Deiwert.
• Matt Tallent for coming out Sunday, from Shannon Sims.
• Onions to…
• the driver who hit the dog Friday afternoon at Ethnic Expo and didn’t stop to see if it was OK.
• husbands who put so much focus on how their wives look.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.