Follow The Republic:
• Sandy Horton from Indiana Heart Physicians for your cool Halloween scrubs, nail polish, ring and socks, from a recent patient.
• Herschel Thorpe following your retirement from East Columbus Christian Church and Columbus Christian School, from your son, Wayne, and Marlena Thorpe.
• Erin for your caring words and friendship, from Lori.
• Hamilton Ice Arena Host League organizers for making the host league successful, from a grateful Mite Hockey mom.
• INDOT for fixing the railroad tracks, from Joe.
• the Hauser Lady Jets volleyball team for going to semistate, from your parents and fans.
• the transportation director for the Bartholomew Consolidated School Corp. for the wonderful job you have done, your bus drivers.
• Laura at Edinburgh Family Clinic for always going above and beyond, from Sherry.
• Ivan I. Winters on his Letter to the Editor on “Vet requests to keep veterans assistant.”
• Jason Neal, Jason Taskey and Seymour Fire Department for the awesome presentation concerning fire safety and emergency response plans, from Liberty Christian Academy.
• Seymour Middle School bands for the beautiful display of talent and commitment to the Fall 2012 Band Concert, from grateful parents and grandparents.
• Monty Siefker of Clean Right Floor Specialists for coming out after dinner last night to get the water out of our basement.
• Onions to…
• the inconsiderate family that puts its leaves in the street even though the city has asked that they not be put there.
• people who accuse others of cheating.
• people who believe a fertilized egg is more important than a living female.
• people who get free food but still have money to buy cigarettes.
• the local liquor store for firing employees for leaving Onions about the lack of payment.
• people who put flowers on the graves of strangers.
• Obama for calling people names.
• people who think their neighbors can control where their leaves fall.
• the school bus driver for trying to get other school bus drivers in trouble.
• the Republic for putting the comics and Sudoku puzzle in the front section of the paper.
• people riding their bikes on the People Trails who try to run down the walkers.
• trailer courts that allow the residents to leave their piles of leaves free to blow into others’ yards.
• those who believe travesties against women are acts of God.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.