Follow The Republic:
• the city traffic department for taking care of the line-of-sight problem of campaign signs blocking drivers’ views on the north side of East 25th Street west of Talley Road.
• Dave, Carol, Bill, Marty, the Rev. Rick, Kathy, Joe, Teresa, Tim, Kelly, Tim, Judy, Dan and Rebekah for your thoughtfulness during The Republic Pastor Appreciation publishing, from Pastor Kelley.
• Erin for your caring words and friendship, from Lori.
• all of CPD for looking out for school bus safety for the kids.
• Lydia Fox for the much-appreciated thank-you note and gift, from Mrs. Brummett.
• Columbus City Engineer Dave Hayward for the very quick response to my question, from Patsy Harris.
• Greg and Debbie Brown for the many kind gestures you have shown others over the years, from Barb and Bob Pruitt.
• the woman at McDonald’s drive-thru who paid for my order.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.