Follow The Republic:
• Charlie at Carver Toyota for being so helpful and understanding and getting us into the hybrid we wanted, from Travis and Jena Glick.
• Corey, Lymon, and Belinda Gregory for the wonderful birthday dinner and bonfire and for all your thoughtfulness throughout the years, from Peggy Myers.
• the fourth grade Richards audience at the Riley program on Friday for being so awesome and making the school proud, from a friend.
• Denny and Janis Boyd, Gordon and Susan Burgess, and Margaret Wilkerson for their help with the Butlerville School reunion, from Mary Jane Moore.
• the people who send in photos for Take Your Best Shot.
• the Deerings at Sterling Garage for repairing the garage door for the humane society.
• Sandy Robbins for being so kind and taking Virgie and me to Walmart, from Margie Peach.
• George Cottrell for the wonderful article.
• Donna and Charlie, RN’s on 6 tower and CNA Wendy for a wonderful stay at the hospital, from a grateful patient.
• Dr. Federle for being a great surgeon and caring doctor, from your patient with two new shoulders.
• people who care enough to place flowers on the graves of strangers.
• the McHones for hosting the fall gathering of First United Methodist Church, from the congregation.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.