Follow The Republic:
• Dave Dietrich for being the most awesome neighbor ever, from the Wagners.
• Dan and Lynne Fleming for the wonderful music at the fall gathering of First United Methodist Church, from the members.
• Nancy Wheeler for the beautiful mums in Take Your Best Shot, from a grateful reader.
• Linda Wolf for being so kind and buying groceries at Marsh on State Street, from the mom and two kids.
• the wonderful, hardworking kids of Columbus East Olympian Spirit Marching Band for the awesome show this weekend and for wins for best percussion and best auxiliary, from some proud parents.
• Dr. Davidson, LuAnn and staff at Hope Veterinary Clinic for giving us options and saving Autumn’s life, from Autumn’s mommy and dad.
• Dr. Federle, Dr. Ryan, Mary RN, Pat, Barb, Susan RN pre-op, Dena RN recovery room, Donita RN post-op and everyone else who had a part in my surgery at CRH, for your kindness and care, from Cindy R. Jines.
• Ogilville United Methodist Church for the great chicken dinner, from the Redfords.
• Katie for making Gold Honor Roll and the basketball team, from Grammy.
• Columbus North soccer team for being the new state champion, from your fans.
• Reed Wilson for winning the mental attitude award, from your fans.
• Andy Glover of the Columbus North soccer team for a blazing finale, from a supportive grandmother.
• Anita Gauck, Susan Heisman and Jane Hanrattie for the excellent Letter to the Editor on voting, from an independent voter.
• Lee Hamilton for years of representing your constituents with honesty, from an independent voter.
• Heather at National Car Rental, from E.B.
• Craig and Erica Greathouse for sponsoring our ball team this weekend from Columbus Chaos.
• Bill and Betty Rutan for supporting our ball team this weekend, Columbus Chaos.
• Columbus Chaos for the great job this weekend, from Darryl and Wendy Rutan.
• Caleb Loper of Water Wagens for fixing my car, from Holly Brown.
• Onions to…
• local police for their approval and support of 16th Street as a local drag strip and test track for the local drivers.
• cheerleaders for not supporting the football team before kickoff.
• people who disrespect indoor flea market by spitting chewing tobacco on the merchandise, a vendor.
• non-homeowners who get a say on increasing property taxes for pre-K.
• people who falsely accuse cleaning crews of illegally using Dumpsters.
• a hairstylist who failed to cut his client’s hair correctly and left her hair wet, from an unhappy client.
• the drivers who sit at stop signs when they have the right of way, from a fellow motorist.
• women who have children by numerous fathers.
• the pediatrician who put a 14-year-old girl on birth control pills without telling the mother.
• parents who party on child support money sent by their children’s fathers.
• people who deny cheating after posting pictures on Facebook.
• people responsible for deleting the spiritual message that runs on Saturday B1 of The Republic.
• doctors’ assistants who fail to return patients’ phone calls promptly.
• The Republic for only six North football pictures online with nearly two dozen for our other home team.
• people who place Onions for nonsense things like spelling “Rocky Ford” as one word and having neighbors’ leaves fall in your yard.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.