Follow The Republic:
• Paul and Lisa McHone and Ann Maple for a wonderful time at the Fall Gathering for the First United Methodist Church congregation at their home, from Tom and Amy Kutch.
• Dr. Roese for his selfless devotion to his patients day after day, from Marcia Linn.
• the drive-thru worker at the westside Arby's for her cheery disposition and making my drive-thru experience a great one, from a happy customer.
• Tom and Marilyn Harold for taking their nephews and nieces to Huber's Farm, from the family.
• Dawn Horn for the beautiful singing at the Old Union Church.
• everyone and our daughters for making our 60th anniversary wonderful, Ann and Don Moore.
• Tina and Harold for the kindness and caring ways, and taking care of me, from Geneva Mullikin.
• Whipker's Farm Market for its kindness and generosity, from STLS.
• Judee for the good food, from Hazel Lee.
• those who sent me birthday wishes, from John Tinkey.
• Janet at Parkside who helped me, from the lady in the laundry room.
• Dr. Vermillion and staff for their caring and kindness to Sugar, from Bill Cox.
• Madison Holmes for making the honor roll, from Daddy.
• the coaches and boys of the Columbus North soccer team for their win and kindness, from their bus driver.
• Pastor Dan Cash for your excellent sermon, from a congregant.
• Mary Louise for helping me at the grocery store, from a customer.
• Natalie Wilson at Animal Control for providing us with cage when needed, the Wilkersons.
• Ali Horn for Silver Honor Roll, from Grandma and your family.
• Anna Miller for Silver Honor Roll, from Grandma and your family.
• Dr. Gausmann for the mouth guards, from a Columbus Christian School parent.
• Daily's Market for donating pumpkins for the children's Halloween party, Eagles Lodge 741.
• Onions to
• parents who punish children for bed wetting or potty-training accidents.
• lady working at bank drive-thru that is always extremely rude to members.
• Columbus gas stations for gas prices that are 35 cents higher than those in the city to our south.
• the local health insurance company that will not pay for my name-brand prescriptions anymore.
• mothers who have become serial brides.
• heavy-drinking, cheating parents who offer their children no stability in life.
• people who pick on others' shortcomings.
• mothers who do not keep their leaves cleaned up.
• The Republic for not putting national news on the front page.
• The Republic for not running the Sharon Randall column for the last several weeks.
• people who don't understand non-homeowners could face higher rent because of property tax increases.
• the bank that wanted to charge me for cashing a check written by one of its customers, because I didn't have an account there even though I provided ID.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.