Follow The Republic:
• William, Jeffrey and John Crouch for being the best sons a mother could ask for, from Mom.
• Bobby Bryant for helping me getting my life back on track, from Jackie Evans.
• Jim for helping me hang my storm door, from Carl.
• Lynley Arnholt for making Gold Honor Roll at Rockcreek Elementary School, from Momma and
• Kim Harsh and the entire 2011-2012 staff of Hauser Jr./Sr. High School for a job well done and their A/B grade for last school year.
• Lisa for helping me with the new job opportunity, from Tammy A.
• Demetrius, manager at AT&T, for determining how to void a kiosk transaction and re-post to the correct customer Saturday, from the lady who posted the payment to someone else’s account.
• the Sound of North for placing eighth in the marching band state finals, from the band parents.
• Steve Schafer for fixing my furnace Saturday morning, from Terry Trimpe.
• Aaron for telling us to pick our tools up, from Snoopp.
• Dr. David Lamb, First United Methodist Church and North Christian Church choirs for the excellent presentation of the Requiem, from members of First United Methodist Church.
• all the volunteers from Cummins who raked leaves from my yard Friday morning, from a grateful widow, Florence Westendorf.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!