Follow The Republic:
Bill Stultz and Keith Burton, marching band directors of the Sound of North, for your hard work and dedication to our kids and being awesome band directors, from band parents.
• Columbus East marching band for the hard work every year and placing fourth at Mid-State Finals.
• girls in the front office at Central Middle School for always greeting me with a smile and for always being so helpful, from grateful parents.
• Seymour gas stations for gas prices at $2.97 on Sunday, from Susan Wheatley.
• Sydney Jarrard for the great job on the W.D Richards Fall Festival as your senior project, from Richards PTO.
• Kristine Roccia and Trisha Rudd for running in the Mini Marathon in Indy on Saturday, from Mom, Dad, Scott, Curtis and Landon.
• HPW Wrestling fans, sponsors, wrestlers, Columbus Firemen, Cheer Fund and HPW staff for making the 14 Year Anniversary and Firemen's Cheer Fund show a big success with the donations and toys you gave to the Cheer Fund, from Jerry Wilson.
• the volunteers who helped during Veteran's Day Lunch And Learn event at Just Friends Adult Day Services, from Kashmira Mehta.
• Onions to
• carrier who doesn't use paper box on 200S so people get wet newspapers.
• The Republic for putting one high school band on the front page but hardly ever mentioning the other local high school band who also was in a competition on the same day.
• businesses ignoring the smoking ban.
• non-property owners being able to vote for increased property taxes.
• the adult who let the kids run, jump, climb, scream and yell in the OB waiting room.
• homeowners who think 4-year-olds' early education isn't needed nor worth taxes.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.