Follow The Republic:
• Columbus East Marching Band for being full of goodhearted, fun-loving and kind students and for having a safe and accepting environment for everyone, from parents who notice the important stuff.
• Marilyn at Tannehill for taking care of Be'Be Whitis during my surgery, from Laurie and Troy Whitis.
• Seymour gas stations for having their prices 25 cents lower than Columbus.
• Hope Elementary School PTO for the lunch during conferences, the books for our classrooms and everything else you do to make our school a great place to be, from Hope Elementary teachers.
• Alex Cornn on finishing the season as the third-leading tackler for the Bull Dogs, from Bull Dog fans.
• Starla at Lowe's for being very professional and a great saleslady, from two very pleased customers.
• Ray's Automotive Center for being so kind and promptly repairing my car, from a first-time customer.
• George Albers for his excellent Letter to the Editor.
• Dr. Gardner at Columbus Regional Hospital's ER for finding my dad's aneurism and arranging for him to be flown to Methodist Hospital so quickly, from Amy Niedbalski.
• Ali Horn for making Silver Honor Roll, from Grandma Fields and all the family.
• Jason Walls for buying the wonderful dinner for your co-worker.
• Kelly Hoffman for all that you've done for me, from a grateful client.
• Kathy Dobbs for taking care of my dog, from mom Nick.
• The Republic carriers for getting everything delivered Thursday morning in the fog, from Bertha Maple.
• all the hard workers at the voting precincts, who had an especially long day, from a former worker.
• George Albers for the great letter to the editor.
• voters who persevered and waited in line for two or more hours to vote.
• William Pumphrey II for the enlightening letter to the editor, from one of the 18 percent.
• all Americans who unite now to move our beloved country forward.
• getting Sharon Randall's column back in the paper.
• Teresa and Lynn at Superior Court I for everything you do, from Rick.
• Cadence Branham, Mary Hyatt and Peyton Brown for making the honor roll, from Nana and Papaw.
• Onions to
• high schools who won't allow children to work on their homework on the resource floors after their lunch.
• The Republic for being a worse newspaper than The Daily Prophet.
• school corporation that did not delay school because of the fog on Thursday, putting its students and teachers in danger.
• the United States that lacks respect for its elected leaders.
• the election board for making voters who live on Goeller Boulevard go miles up the road to Bethel Christian on North U.S. 31 to vote.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.