Follow The Republic:
• the workers who gave of their time and energy and those who came to enjoy the Petersville United Methodist Church’s 45th annual Turkey Supper, from chairpersons Chris Kimerling and Heather Parker, the Rev. Jerry Turner, and the congregation of Petersville United Methodist Church.
• newspaper carriers who get up every morning at 4 a.m. to be sure you have your paper to read while you drink your coffee at 10 a.m.
• Mr. Laine, music teacher and musician for his fifth-graders’ very patriotic and meaningful Veterans Day program at Schmitt Elementary on Friday.
• Lisa Hill for taking such wonderful care of my kids, from Felica.
• Gramma Wilma Lee, for all the wonderful things you do for our family and being my “lighthouse,” from Brittney and family.
• Dr. Baer and the Hope Vet Clinic staff for the wonderful care of Chip and us during his illness and passing, from the Carters.
• Albany Speer on making the silver honor roll, from Grandmother and Pappy Speer.
• Doug Bonnell for his Letter to the Editor, from a former Republican and from Sheila Deiwert.
• the mayor and Dascal Bunch for attending the Cheer Fund Chili fundraiser.
• the woman in Aldi’s parking lot who saw the small Hispanic girl wandering around lost and crying and stopped cars as she grabbed her, keeping her from getting run over and took her inside to find her parents.
• George Albers for the Letter to the Editor and The Republic for publishing it, from Jane Milan.
• the manager at Golden Corral for specially cooking chicken livers, from a happy birthday lady.
• Jerry Long and Keith Mitchell for the help with the trash Toter, from the Housers.
• all the military men, women and veterans, from grateful citizens.
• Bob Snively for coming to my rescue and jumping my car battery Friday morning, from Carol Tucker.
• Josh Kohout for participating in Veterans Day at Southwestern Elementary School with Gavin and Gage Debusk.
• Pastor Charles Kennedy for the surprise birthday party for my son, Paul Zeigler and all who helped, especially.
• Shawna Baldwin for taking care of your husband Jason.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.