Follow The Republic:
• Texas Roadhouse for honoring veterans, from Cleon Sweeney and Harold Volland.
• the Youth Group at the First United Methodist Church for its wonderful worship service on Sunday, from a church member.
• Southside sixth-grade students and music teacher Becky Brown for a respectful and patriotic Veterans Day performance and program, from Southside students and staff.
• Ryan Jarrett and Amber Kreinop for helping clean the leaves, from Mom and Dad.
• Madelyn Speer for making the silver honor roll, from Mimi and Pappy Speer.
• Paige Webb for helping ease the anxiety of a young diabetic patient, from Mrs. Brummett.
• Cub Scout Troop 557 at North Christian Church for loaning us your push carts to get the Cubs ready for the new school year, from Cub Scout Pack 585 at Mount Healthy School.
• Columbus Regional Hospital nurses and staff for the compassion shown to my mother throughout her surgery and therapy, from a grateful daughter.
• the wonderful person who paid for my order at McDonald's, from someone thankful.
• Onions to
• officials who messed up the traffic light pattern on Third Street causing traffic to needlessly stop repeatedly.
• adults taking children to adult movies.
• the loud red truck on our street that wakes us in the early-morning hours.
• Columbus gas stations for prices 34 to 64 cents higher than Seymour.
• hospital for a four-hour wait in the emergency room.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.