Follow The Republic:
• Jasmine, Sherry, Abby and Laurie at CRH for the great diabetes awareness meeting.
• Schneck Medical Center for the promptness with emergency room visits, from Linda Ping.
• Hank Collins for all your help with our dad, from Megan Seymour and Amy Niedbalski.
• Keith and Debbie Russell, Tracey from Strawberry Fields Mercantile (Auntie Aimee’s Tea Room), Nancy and Denny, Kelly Strahl, O.C.C missions and members, and Schmitt friends and family who helped make our Life Skills Fundraiser a huge success.
• the special lady who gave me a ride to Hospice on Sunday when my car wouldn’t start, from Vicki Gilham.
• Jewell-Rittman for the wonderful job-shadow my CSA New Tech student experienced, from Carolyn Massengale.
• Drs. Baxter and Guse, Margie Campbell and Columbus Regional Level 2 Nursery Staff for taking excellent care of my grandson, Brently Lucas, during his stay, from Angela Watson.
• Chris B. for mowing our lawn and mulching our leaves, from the McCloskeys.
• Mr. Vester for taking the time to call and return our lost puppy, from the Fetters.
• the gentleman at the Marathon on 11th and Washington for paying for $20 worth of gas for me.
• the lady at Aldi who gave a quarter to my grandson and me for a cart.
• all those who supported the AMVETS during the community day event at Carson’s.
• Willow Crossing Nursing Home for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner, from Linda Moss and Mildred Love.
• Sally at The Republic for being so nice when you called about the late delivery of the paper, from Mary.
• Linda Swonder, from a grateful grandma.
• Emma Jean Frances Wetherald for making the honor roll at Rockcreek, from Granny and Pa.
• Stan Embry for the help fixing the dishwasher, from Buck and Carolyn Imlay.
• Jerry Prall for the outstanding work at 4:15 p.m. Tuesday, from Jason Tekulve.
• the sweet lady who found my cellphone case Wednesday night and left it at Dollar Tree, from Patsy.
• Naomi Fleetwood Pyle and the cast and crew of “The Dixie Swim Club,” for an enjoyable performance on opening night, from Rick Stofer.
• Onions to…
• the manager of the convenience store for the extremely rude customer service.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.